Feb 01, 2018
ABOUT US: Morse Investigation Services, LLC provides unparalleled quality investigations throughout Virginia. Morse Investigations is a full-service investigation company with a primary focus on family law matters such as infidelity and child custody investigations. Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors.
JOB DESCRIPTION : The Field Surveillance Investigator’s Responsibilities include conducting surveillance and activity checks. Candidates must have a valid DCJS PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR REGISTRATION, strong critical thinking skills; writing skills; strong attention to detail; must have excellent computer skills; must be good with time management and be able to work independently. Investigators must have a flexible schedule with the ability to work weekends, late nights, and holidays on short notice.
CANDIDATES FOR SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATIONS MUST HAVE:
- Valid DCJS Registration for Private Investigator
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet established deadlines
- Valid driver’s license
- 100/300 Auto Liability Insurance with Business use coverage
- A good driving record and reliable means of transportation are absolutely necessary
- Quality Camera / Video Equipment
Smart Phone / Laptop / Tablet
Working Knowledge of Social Media and Internet Searches
Pay is competitive and commensurate to education and experience.
If you are looking for a career and opportunity to grow, come join a leader in the investigation industry. Send Resume with cover letter and Salary Requirements. All replies will remain confidential.
Excellent Opportunities for Veterans who can drive results and lead initiatives!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: up to $35.00 /hour
- How many years of Private Investigations experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: DCJS Private Registration?
- Are you in the Richmond, VA area?
- If you answered yes to the above questions click here to get started